Welcome to book club! Get your drinks, snacks, and any notes you have, and gather around for the whole-book discussion on Doctor No! (If you're here and you're not sure where to find the book, check the resources post in the sidebar on the right!)
Book club is designed to be a place where you can go beyond the Bond movies and delve into another medium with our favorite secret agent. We have questions to help get things started, but there are no set discussions. If you have anything interesting that you want to discuss about your reading experience, comments on the text, or thoughts about how reading the book might have changed your view on the characters in the movies, then do share!
Questions to get us started:
1) We finally met Doctor No! Thoughts?
2) What did you think about Doctor No's obstacle course of pain and death?
3) Now that you've read the whole book, how do you feel about Honey as a character, and about Fleming's treatment of her?
4) Were you satisfied with the book's ending?
5) What were some memorable moments for you from the second half of the book?
This is a spoiler-friendly zone! Everyone is assumed to have read the book at this point, and the comments below will reflect this.